Availability: Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family standard roomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family superior roomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Family deluxe roomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Senior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Tala Bay SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
On a private beach, this resort is near the bay in Aqaba, within easy reach of scuba diving and snorkeling. Regional attractions also include Underwater Observatory and Taba Beach.
Catch some rays on Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba's private beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 8 restaurants.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Dining is available at one of the resort's 8 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Art Deco resort also offers a children's club, a children's pool, and a health club. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Children's club
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 3423
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Lazy river
- Marina on site
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 318
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Sofa bed size
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Najel - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Casalingo - This theme restaurant serves dinner only.
Sejan - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach, a marina, and a health club are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools and 3 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a lazy river, a waterslide, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
Zara Spa Tala Bay has 11 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JOD 53
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JOD 30
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JOD 140
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JOD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JOD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.