Availability: Arenal Vista Lodge
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Arenal eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated on a lake, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Arenal Eco Zoo, Butterfly Conservatory, and Arenal Hanging Bridges. Area attractions also include Costa Rica Sky Adventures.
In addition to a restaurant, Arenal Vista Lodge features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Arenal Vista Lodge Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Arenal Vista Lodge provides a spa tub and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 474 square feet (44 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Arenal Vista Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 1
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 474
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1993
- Conference space size (meters) - 44
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Espresso maker
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast each morning.
Arenal Vista - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Safari nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Arenal Vista Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.