Availability: Casa Luna Hotel & Spa
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Neoclassical hotel in Fortuna with a full-service spa
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is close to Arenal Adventure World, Reno's International Mini Golf, and La Fortuna Waterfall. Local attractions also include Ecoglide Arenal Park and Mount Chato.
At Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Casa Luna Hotel & Spa features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Neoclassical hotel also offers a children's pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Full-service health spa
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2006
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Luna Grill Restaurant - This restaurant overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
We invite you to enjoy the experience of reaching the ultimate state of relaxation surrounded by the sounds of nature at Luna Spa.
Types of Treatments:
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Safari nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Luna Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs.
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Debit cards only
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 40.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 20.00 (from 3 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 40.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 20.00 (from 3 to 10 years old)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.