Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Breakfast Plan
- One Queen Bed
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Fortuna eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in Fortuna, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Reno's International Mini Golf, Arenal Adventure World, and Ecoglide Arenal Park. Local attractions also include Ecotermales Fortuna and Baldi Hot Springs.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Las Colinas features a full-service spa. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
Hotel Las Colinas features a full-service spa. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle.
Hotel Las Colinas has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Beauty services
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Free on-street parking
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Outdoor parking (surcharge), Free on-street parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Free movie channels
- Individually decorated
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
La Terraza Jardin - This family restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
Las Colinas SPA has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open from 7 AM to 10 PM. In case of late check-in, guests will be served by the hotel security official.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CRC 500 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CRC 2500 per night
- In-room safe fee: CRC 1000 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.