Availability: Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room
- Two Full Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star romantic hotel in Arequipa with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Museum of Andean Sanctuaries and Society of Jesus Architectural Complex.
In addition to a restaurant, Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to LCD televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measure 3068 square feet (285 square meters). This Colonial hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3068
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 285
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.