Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room
- Two Full Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star romantic hotel in Arequipa with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Museum of Andean Sanctuaries and Society of Jesus Architectural Complex.
In addition to a restaurant, Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to LCD televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measure 3068 square feet (285 square meters). This Colonial hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3068
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 285
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.