Book your room at Casa Arequipa
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Arequipa hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in Arequipa, this hotel is close to National University of St Augustin of Arequipa, Arequipa Stadium, and San Camilo Market. Also nearby are Society of Jesus Architectural Complex and Arequipa Cathedral.
Casa Arequipa provides a bar/lounge, laundry facilities, small meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Casa Arequipa features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Arequipa hotel also offers laundry facilities and room service (during limited hours). The property has a 24-hour front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Casa Arequipa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 18 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 10 percent cleaning fee will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Self parking fee: USD 2.5 per night