Please enter your travel dates.
Triple Room - Free Breakfast + Free Wireless Internet
Arequipa hostel with a rooftop terrace
Situated in Arequipa, this hostel is close to Museum of Andean Sanctuaries, Arequipa Plaza de Armas, and Arequipa Cathedral. Also nearby are Society of Jesus Architectural Complex and Santa Catalina Monastery.
In addition to a rooftop terrace, Hostal Sol de Oro Backpackers provides dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and an Internet point.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostal Sol de Oro Backpackers features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. This Arequipa hostel also offers a picnic area, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Hostal Sol de Oro Backpackers has designated areas for smoking.
- Arcade/game room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
Policies & Fees
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.