Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Triple Room with Private Bathroom - Breakfast Buffet + Free Wireless Internet
Standard Double Room with 2 Single Beds - Breakfast Buffet + Free Wireless Internet
Standard Double Room with Queen Bed - Breakfast Buffet + Free Wireless Internet
Art Deco hotel in Arequipa with a restaurant
Situated in Arequipa, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Museum of Andean Sanctuaries and Society of Jesus Architectural Complex.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Scandinavia House features a health club. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a children's club.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city or mountain views and feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses. Other amenities include televisions with cable channels and kitchens.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a theme park shuttle, and an area shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers a health club, a rooftop terrace, and a children's club. Limo/town car service, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Scandinavia House has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Health club
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 3
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1700
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Welcome amenities
- Trouser press
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed size
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- City view
- Mountain view
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Mono Blanco - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required. Closed Sunday.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Rafting on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Connecticut Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.