Please enter your travel dates.
Arequipa hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Arequipa, this hotel is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Society of Jesus Architectural Complex and Museum of Andean Sanctuaries.
In addition to a restaurant, Hoteles Benavides features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and a business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, safes, and desks.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. This Arequipa hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Hoteles Benavides has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.