Book your room at La Casona de Jerusalen
Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hostel in Arequipa with 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Arequipa, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Society of Jesus Architectural Complex. Arequipa Plaza de Armas and Museum of Andean Sanctuaries are also within 10 minutes.
Along with coffee/tea in the lobby, this hostel has concierge services and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a library, and express check-in are onsite.
All 10 shared rooms feature free WiFi and balconies or patios. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include showers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Casona de Jerusalen
Renovations & Closures
La Casona de Jerusalen features a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Arequipa hostel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
La Casona de Jerusalen has designated areas for smoking.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Year Built 1950
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Balcony or patio
- Shared accommodations
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Kayaking on site
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Debit cards not accepted
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between PEN 5 and PEN 9 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 25
- Early check-in fee: PEN 35
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.