Availability: La Fuente Arequipena
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Twin Room - Breakfast included
- Two Single Beds
- Three Beds
- One Bed
Arequipa hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Society of Jesus Architectural Complex and Museum of Andean Sanctuaries.
In addition to a restaurant, La Fuente Arequipena features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, signature bedding, and a turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Fuente Arequipena Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a technology helpdesk and a meeting/conference room. This Arequipa hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Signature bedding
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Ariaquipa - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
La Fuente Arequipena Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 1 PM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.