Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
- Three Single Beds
- Four Single Beds
Beaux Arts bed & breakfast in Arequipa with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the city center, this bed & breakfast is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Museum of Andean Sanctuaries and Society of Jesus Architectural Complex.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available. Las Torres de Ugarte also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate bedrooms.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts bed & breakfast also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Las Torres de Ugarte has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1998
- Parking garage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free garage parking
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Free secure parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking, Free self parking, Parking garage, Free garage parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Free movie channels
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- City view
- Mountain view
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate bedroom
A complimentary breakfast is served in the café between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Breakfast is available from room service.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 1:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.