Book your room at Marlon's House in Arequipa
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hostel in Arequipa with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Arequipa, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Santa Catalina Monastery, Society of Jesus Architectural Complex, and Arequipa Cathedral. Arequipa Plaza de Armas and San Camilo Market are also within 15 minutes.
Dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and an arcade/game room are available at this hostel. Free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a TV in the lobby are onsite.
Rooms comforts include pillow menus and down comforters, and there are conveniences like dining areas and sitting areas. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, cable TV, and stovetops.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This Arequipa hostel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room.
Marlon's House in Arequipa has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Premium TV channels
- Microwave (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.