Book your room at Marlon's House in Arequipa
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Arequipa hostel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the city center, this hostel is close to Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, and Arequipa Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Society of Jesus Architectural Complex and Museum of Andean Sanctuaries.
Marlon's House in Arequipa provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and an arcade/game room.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marlon's House in Arequipa
At your hotel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. This Arequipa hostel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room.
Marlon's House in Arequipa has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Premium TV channels
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Shared/communal kitchen
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Marlon's House in Arequipa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.