Book your room at Posada El Castillo
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Arequipa pousada with an outdoor pool
Situated in Arequipa, this pousada is close to San Camilo Market, Museum of Andean Sanctuaries, and Society of Jesus Architectural Complex. Also nearby are Arequipa Plaza de Armas and Arequipa Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Posada El Castillo features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Posada El Castillo
The pousada offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Arequipa pousada also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free! Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free! Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Posada El Castillo has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.