Availability: Amalia Hotel Nafplio
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Classic Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool in Nafplio (Nafplion City Centre)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Nafplio (Nafplion City Centre), close to Ancient Tiryns, Castle of Bourtzi, and Nauplio Archaeological Museum. Also nearby are Mpoyrtzi and Peloponnesian Folklore Foundation Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Amalia Hotel Nafplio features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amalia Hotel Nafplio Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Amalia Hotel Nafplio is a smoke-free property.
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1983
- 24-hour business center
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Room service
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Amalfia - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Amalia Hotel Nafplio Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Hotel Registry Number - 1245K014A0064500
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.50 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.50 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.