Availability: Hotel Du Soleil
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Arles residence with a full-service spa
Situated in Arles, this residence is close to Alyscamps, Cirque Romain, and Church of St. Trophime. Also nearby are Langlois Bridge and Theater-Antique.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Du Soleil features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to sofa beds and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Du Soleil Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Du Soleil features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The residence offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Arles residence also offers a children's pool, a nightclub, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club (free)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Conference space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 10760
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $2.00 EUR / per day )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hotel Du Soleil has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Du Soleil Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.