Please enter your travel dates.
Arles residence with a full-service spa
Situated in Arles, this residence is close to Alyscamps, Cirque Romain, and Church of St. Trophime. Also nearby are Langlois Bridge and Theater-Antique.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Maeva du Soleil features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Hôtel Maeva du Soleil features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The residence offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Arles residence also offers a children's pool, a nightclub, and a fitness center. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club (free)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 360
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beauty services
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10760
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Hôtel Maeva du Soleil has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Guest can only check-in from 5 PM.
Please notify the residence directly if you will be arriving after the reception is closed.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).