Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel with an outdoor pool in Arles (Le Sambuc)
This luxury hotel is located in Arles (Le Sambuc), where area attractions include Camargue. Regional attractions also include Langlois Bridge and Musee de la Camargue.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Mas De Peint features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.