Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Dutch Colonial charm across from Aruba's Eagle Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Calm, clear sea
Small, romantic, and family-owned, this Dutch Colonial-style hotel is right across from the white sands and calm waters of Aruba's famed Eagle Beach, ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing.
Amsterdam Manor's Passions Restaurant offers a seductive setting on the sugary sands amid the soft glow of torches. Guests can also dine at Mango's Restaurant, with international cuisine and beach views.
Balconies with views
Studios and suites feature balconies or patios with garden and partial ocean views. Rooms come with kitchenettes and are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Aruba resort is directly across from beautiful Eagle Beach.
The pet-friendly Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort includes a terrace, a freshwater outdoor pool, and a children's pool. In addition to two restaurants, the resort offers a beach bar and upper-deck bar with sunset views, as well as complimentary beach cabanas, sun loungers, and umbrellas.
A barbecue buffet and Caribbean cultural show (surcharge for European Plan guests) highlight Tuesday nights. Thursday nights feature a complimentary cocktail party for all guests. A mini-market sells groceries and sundries. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the building.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Room service (limited hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Cooking facilities
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Courtyard view
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Ocean view
- Partial ocean view
Mango's - Casual open-air restaurant serving American breakfast buffets and à la carte dinners. Children's menu available. Special menus are available throughout the week. Some meals may not be served daily.
Passions on the Beach - This beachfront restaurant offers ocean views with romantic dining on the beach. Serving lunch and dinner and specializing in seafood, this restaurant requires reservations. A children's menu is available. Happy Hour with appetizers and drinks is also available.
Sunset Upper Deck Bar - Second-floor open-air bar with ocean views, located above Mango's. Open evenings guests will enjoy the happy hour, tropical drinks and sunset views.
Passions Beach Bar - Thatched-roof open-air spot on beach serving lunch.
Located across a narrow street from the Amsterdam's buildings, Amsterdam Manor's beach frontage measures 100 yards wide and 35 yards deep and features palm trees and thatched-roof shades. Freshwater swimming is available in a 50-by-25-foot pool and a children's pool. A jogging/walking path encircles the resort.
Independent operators elsewhere on Eagle Beach offer a wide variety of other watersports, including parasailing and personal-watercraft rentals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.50 for adults and USD 8.25 for children (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Platinum Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.