Book your room at Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Dutch Colonial charm across from Aruba's Eagle Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Calm, clear sea
Small, romantic, and family-owned, this Dutch Colonial-style hotel is right across from the white sands and calm waters of Aruba's famed Eagle Beach, ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing.
Amsterdam Manor's Passions Restaurant offers a seductive setting on the sugary sands amid the soft glow of torches. Guests can also dine at Mango's Restaurant, with international cuisine and beach views.
Balconies with views
Studios and suites feature balconies or patios with garden and partial ocean views. Rooms come with kitchenettes and are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
Guests can book rooms at Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Onsite live performances
- Manager's reception
- Theme parties
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Offsite tours
- At your hotel
This Aruba resort is directly across from beautiful Eagle Beach.
The pet-friendly Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort includes a terrace, a freshwater outdoor pool, and a children's pool. In addition to two restaurants, the resort offers a beach bar and upper-deck bar with sunset views, as well as complimentary beach cabanas, sun loungers, and umbrellas.
A barbecue buffet and Caribbean cultural show (surcharge for European Plan guests) highlight Tuesday nights. Thursday nights feature a complimentary cocktail party for all guests. A mini-market sells groceries and sundries. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the building.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Room service (limited hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking
- In your room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Mango's - Casual open-air restaurant serving American breakfast buffets and à la carte dinners. Children's menu available. Special menus are available throughout the week. Some meals may not be served daily.
Passions on the Beach - This beachfront restaurant offers ocean views with romantic dining on the beach. Serving lunch and dinner and specializing in seafood, this restaurant requires reservations. A children's menu is available. Happy Hour with appetizers and drinks is also available.
Sunset Upper Deck Bar - Second-floor open-air bar with ocean views, located above Mango's. Open evenings guests will enjoy the happy hour, tropical drinks and sunset views.
Passions Beach Bar - Thatched-roof open-air spot on beach serving lunch.
Located across a narrow street from the Amsterdam's buildings, Amsterdam Manor's beach frontage measures 100 yards wide and 35 yards deep and features palm trees and thatched-roof shades. Freshwater swimming is available in a 50-by-25-foot pool and a children's pool. A jogging/walking path encircles the resort.
Independent operators elsewhere on Eagle Beach offer a wide variety of other watersports, including parasailing and personal-watercraft rentals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.50 for adults and USD 8.25 for children (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Platinum Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.