Please enter your travel dates.
Oranjestad eco-friendly apartment with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Oranjestad, this eco-friendly apartment is close to Saint Franciscus Church, Aruba Town Hall, and Parliament Building. Also nearby are Royal Plaza Mall and San Francisco Church.
At Aruba Harmony Apartments, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The apartment also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, kitchenettes, and refrigerators.
Aruba Harmony Apartments features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Concierge services, wedding services, and secretarial services can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Aruba Harmony Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Grocery/convenience store
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Secretarial services
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Housekeeping - 3 days per week
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Signature bedding
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Garden view
- Pool view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Playground nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bird watching nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is 3 PM – 5 PM. Guests planning to arrive after 5 PM must notify the property in advance. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: USD 35
- Late check-out fee: USD 35
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- In-room safe fee: USD 10 per stay
- Safe fee: USD 10 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.