Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Aruba resort and casino on Palm Beach
Comprising nearly 12 acres of gardens, ponds, waterfalls, and pools, this resort faces the white sands of Palm Beach in Aruba's high-rise-hotel district; Tierra del Sol golf is 3 km (2 mi) away.
Daytime activity centers on the beach and a multi-level pool complex with serpentine waterslide. After dark, guests dine amid stone "ruins" and ponds and try their luck in a crystal-chandelier casino.
Pool or ocean views
Spacious, modern-decor guestrooms provide pool or partial-ocean views. All include LCD TVs offering U.S./international cable channels and iHome for iPod clock radios.
Open 10 AM to 4 AM, the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino's 1,110-square-meter (12,000-square-foot) casino offers craps, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, Caribbean stud poker, Let it Ride and 3-Card poker, slot machines, and other games—all in a glittering setting of mirrored ceilings and crystal chandeliers.
The resort has an air-conditioned fitness center with cardio and weight machines, free weights, a sauna, and a steam room. Personal training and aerobics classes are complimentary. Yoga classes and beach cabanas are available for a surcharge.
The Stay Fit™ Stillwater Spa features treatments such as the White Lily After-Sun Wrap, the Conchi Splash Massage, and the Thalassotherapy Algae Bath.
Camp Hyatt (surcharge) has supervised indoor and outdoor activities for children ages 3–12, offering half- and full-day sessions with lunch, and evening programs with dinner.
Self parking is complimentary for registered hotel guests.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 9
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1990
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 859
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Tennis on site
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9250
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Ocean view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Ruinas del Mar - This restaurant serves contemporary cuisine that includes fresh seafood and steaks served in an open-air environment featuring the traditional Aruban architectural and design elements of stone and water. Food stations are offered during breakfast, Sunday brunch, and special events. It is open for breakfast daily (brunch on Sundays) and dinner daily except Sundays.
Mexicado - This restaurant offers Mexican food and an extensive tequila selection along with a variety of tequila cocktails. An outdoor lounge and tequila bar, and al fresco dining are available. It is open for dinner daily except on Mondays.
Palms - This casual beachfront restaurant/sports bar serves á la carte breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also a late-night menu. Indoor and deck seating with teak tables are available. Traditional island dishes include Banana Wraps, Homemade Crab Cakes, Palms Linguini, Arsenio's Catch, and The Chicken Nest.
Sunset Service is available on the beach in front of the Palms restaurant, including hors d'oeuvres, wines, champagnes, and cigars.
Balashi Bar & Grill - This pool bar with swim-up side is open mid-morning to early evening for beer, tropical drinks, snacks, light lunch.
Footprints Beach Grill - Enjoy fine-dining on the beach with exclusivity; seating is limited to 5 tables. 4-course dinner with grilled entrees with choice of beef, ribs, seafood, and more are served, as well as dessert and cocktails or wine.
Dinner Sail - Sunset sail along Aruba's scenic coastline and follow it with a Caribbean buffet.
Shoco Market Café - Open early morning to late night for frozen yogurt, ice cream, espresso, pastries, desserts, snacks, this spot features Picnic in Paradise baskets with bottled water, cheese, fruit, baguettes, desserts, picnic blanket, dinnerware, and battery-operated lantern.
Al Fresco Bar - Adjacent to a 2-story waterfall, this bar has cushioned wrought-iron seating, pizza, sushi, live music nightly, and bar service from early evening to late night.
Kadushi Juice Bar - This beachfront bar is open early morning to early evening for vegetable/fruit juices and smoothies.
Piet's Pier Bar - Located at end of resort's pier, guests can enjoy sunset views and tropical drinks from early afternoon to late evening.
The multi-level, 725-square-meter (7,800-square-foot) pool complex features a two-story serpentine water slide and 2 spa tubs. The lower-level activities pool includes a swim-up bar. A “quiet” pool is on the upper level. Palm Beach, a deep expanse of white sand washed by the turquoise Caribbean Sea, extends 3.25 km (2 mi) along the high-rise-hotel section.
Water-sports gear such as kayaks, pedal boats, snorkels, sailboats, and personal watercraft can be rented at the resort's water-sports center and from other providers along the beach. Parasailing, banana-boating, waterskiing, tubing, kneeboarding, wakeboarding, and snorkeling, diving, and sailing excursions can also be arranged the Hyatt Regency.
Use of 2 lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, a shuffleboard court, and a pool table is complimentary. The resort provides complimentary outdoor aerobics and pool aerobics. The air-conditioned fitness center includes cardio and weight machines, free weights, a sauna, and a steam room. Personal training is complimentary; yoga classes are available for a surcharge.
The renowned Tierra del Sol Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., is 3 km (2 mi) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Parasailing on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Sunshine on Sale Promotion
Book a minimum 5-night stay in a 'Sunshine on Sale' rate category during 12 August 2013 – 19 December 2014, for travel 1 January 2014 - 19 December 2014, and receive every 5th consecutive night free. Free night is reflected at time of booking.
Must book a 'Sunshine on Sale' rate category to qualify. Minimum 5-night consecutive stay required. Complimentary night is reflected in the rate paid at time of booking. Room tax and nightly resort fee not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Other restrictions may apply.