Availability: La Vista Daisetsuzan
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out access for fun in the snow
Located in the mountains, this slopeside hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access in Higashikawa, within the vicinity of Daisetsuzan National Park and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
Ski into La Vista Daisetsuzan, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and comforts including a spa tub and a sauna.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Vista Daisetsuzan Amenities
After a day on the slopes, soothe your muscles in one of the 4 spa tubs or enjoy the use of a sauna. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
This ski hotel also offers ski storage and a spa tub.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of spa tubs - 4
- Airport transportation
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2007
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
Dinning nonno - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Nupuri - This restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
4 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
La Vista Daisetsuzan Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Spa fee: JPY 150 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.