Book your room at The Wildwood Snowmass
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski resort with a free shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Snowmass Village resort is in the mountains, 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Anderson Ranch Arts Center and Snowmass Club are also within 3 mi (5 km).
The Wildwood Snowmass offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
All 151 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and balconies or patios. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docks, wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the outdoor swimming pool. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain resort's complimentary ski shuttle. The Wildwood Snowmass helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the resort's bar.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Wildwood Snowmass is a smoke-free property.
- Free! Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Ski passes available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Arcade/game room
- Poolside bar
- Free! Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 732
- Conference space size (meters) - 68
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 USD per day ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Bathtub or shower
- Balcony or patio
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bar at Wildwood - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Double Black Noodle - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for The Wildwood Snowmass
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.