Please enter your travel dates.
Modern hotel with rooftop pool on Karaiskaki Square
Near Plaka old city
Modern hotel with imposing façade set in the historical centre of Athens, halfway between Metaxourgio and the old city of Plaka.
Guests can take a dip in the seasonal rooftop pool, work out in the health club, or relax at one of two bars and dine in the restaurant.
Athens Imperial's 262 guestrooms feature contemporary decor and smart furnishings; all have CD players and wireless/wired Internet access; a rooftop pool is open seasonally from May to September.
Athens Imperial has a smart restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, and two bars on site, and guests can enjoy a cooling dip in the seasonal rooftop swimming pool (open seasonally from May to the end of September), or work out in the health club with its sauna and massage treatment room. Those arriving by car have access to secure garage parking (surcharge); alternatively the hotel can arrange transportation to and from the airport. There is also a business centre and extensive conference facilities.
- Poolside bar
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Event catering
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Medical assistance available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free on-street parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 2004
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Translation services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free on-street parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- City view
Hippy Chic Lounge bar - This modern bar is lit-up by the impressive glass roof of the atrium, and accented by a large suspended tree sculpture. The bar is open from 7 AM until 2 AM daily, and serves drinks and light snacks.
Island 12:00 Rooftop Pool Bar - Set beside the seasonal pool, this bar is located on the 9-story hotel's rooftop, featuring views of the Acropolis, Lycabetus Hill, and the city. The bar serves cocktails and snacks daily from May through the end of September depending on weather conditions.
Athens Imperial features a seasonal outdoor pool on the rooftop. The health club includes a sauna and a massage treatment room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 22 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.