Availability: Athens Lotus Hotel
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Athens (Metaxourgio)
This hotel is located in Athens (Metaxourgio), close to National Theatre of Greece, Ancient Agora, and Roman Agora. Also nearby are Parthenon and Hellenic Parliament.
In addition to a restaurant, Athens Lotus Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Athens Lotus Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Athens hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
KARAVI - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Athens Lotus Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - 0206K060A0186700
- Some properties have extra fees for amenities or services that may apply even if you do not use them. Government fees or taxes also may be charged to you when you check in or check out. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 3 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 10 AM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.