Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
Superior, One Double Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Double Bed
Superior, One Double Bed, Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Double Bed
Family Room, Two Double Beds, Smoking
- Two Double Beds
5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Athens (Kolonaki)
This luxury hotel is located in Athens (Kolonaki), close to Eleftherios Venizelos Museum, Benaki Museum, and Acropolis. Also nearby are Parthenon and Hellenic Parliament.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre features a sauna. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre provides a sauna and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Technology helpdesk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Wedding services
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Television in lobby
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Exhibit space
- Spa services on site
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Year Built 1974
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Complimentary bottled water
- Bathroom phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Bathtub only
- Turndown service (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wake-up calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Pillow menu
- Signature bedding
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- City view
- Courtyard view
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
Ambrosia - Overlooking the city, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ambrosia Roofgarden - Overlooking the city, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness facility, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - 0206K015A0034400
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 0.1 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.