Availability: Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre
Superior, One Double Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club, One King Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior, One Single Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior, One Single Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family Room, Two Double Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Athens (Kolonaki)
This luxury hotel is located in Athens (Kolonaki), close to Eleftherios Venizelos Museum, Hellenic Parliament, and Syntagma Square. Also nearby are Acropolis and Roman Agora.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre features a sauna. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Year Built 1974
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Spa services on site
- Poolside bar
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.50 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.50 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub only
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
Ambrosia - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ambrosia Roofgarden - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - 0206K015A0034400
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.