WORST hotel EVER!!! & scary place!!! DO NOT GO Posted Jan 14, 2012
I had been checked in for less than one hour the afternoon before my night stay at hotel Nefeli when I decided I could not stand to spend the night here. The entire hotel, even the non-smoking rooms, were choked with cigarette smoke and the hallways smelt like ammonia or an old nursing home. Trying to squeeze into the tiny elevator to make it to the 5th floor with my luggage was a true stress. Once inside my room, I noticed this was nothing similar to what was described or pictured on the Expedia website.The entire room had long and short black hairs EVERYWHERE; the floors, bedding, bathroom,shower, and even the walls of the room were plastered with hairs!! The tiny stand-up shower was entirely open to the just as small bathroom and water rot was viewable around the edges of the bathroom. It looked like the entire cleanliness of the hotel had been dismal and had a substandard. The bed, with it's black hairs in it, was made up; but other than that, it was NASTY and the towels smelt like cigarette smoke. The area where the hotel is located is dismal as well, it has nothing at all that makes it look nice or stand out from a third-world apartment complex. There was also an area of the floor the would creek when I walked on it; disturbing being high up on the 5th floor. The manager was furious I didn't like my room and would not give me a dime of my money back! The manager was very rude, inflexible, and hostile; in no way was he apologetic or kind- I felt truly threatened.