Book your room at NJV Athens Plaza Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Opulent hotel by Parliament and National Garden
On Syntagma Square
This modern hotel is located on Athens' Syntagma Square in the historical district adjacent to the Parliament building and National Garden and .5 mile from the Acropolis.
Restaurant and business services
Business guests have access to a 24-hour business center with high-speed Internet access, while all guests enjoy Greek cuisine at the Parliament restaurant.
Fabrics by Lauren, Fornacetti, and Versace decorate NJV Athens Plaza Hotel's 180 guestrooms, which include marble baths, designer toiletries, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The NJV Athens Plaza Hotel is located in the historical center of Athens on Syntagma Square, near the university, a park, and the Syntagma metro station; hotel is connected to a shopping center and within walking distance of Plaka.
This luxury Syntagma hotel features a 2,799-square-foot 24-hour business center that includes 2 conference rooms, a technology support staff, printer, fax and photocopier machines. There is a a computer station with Internet access point with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge), as well as an on-site restaurant and 2 lounges.
Guests have access to a nearby fitness center (discounts apply) and full-service health spa. The front desk offers tours/ticket assistance and there is parking nearby (surcharge and reservations required). Half-board rates available. Smoking in designated areas only.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 9
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Year Built 1980
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2799
- Conference space size (meters) - 260
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Parliament restaurant - Low-key restaurant with city views is popular with the business crowd open for buffet breakfast (surcharge applies), lunch and dinner as well as brunch. The signature dish is Fillets of Dover Sole Meunier with Mushroom and Lemon Cream Sauce. Menu varies.
Explorer's Lounge - This relaxed bar-lounge serves appetizers, drinks and is open all day.
Plaza Lounge - Located on a mezzanine overlooking the lobby, this informal, modern cafe is open all day for coffee, tea, cakes, and pastries.
The picturesque area of Plaka is ideal for a morning or evening stroll. Above Plaka, just one kilometer from the hotel, stands the Acropolis, arguably the most important monument in the Ancient Greek world and a must-see for first-time visitors to the city.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for NJV Athens Plaza Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - 0206K01AA0023300
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.