Availability: NJV Athens Plaza Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Opulent hotel by Parliament and National Garden
On Syntagma Square
This modern hotel is located on Athens' Syntagma Square in the historical district adjacent to the Parliament building and National Garden and .5 mile from the Acropolis.
Restaurant and business services
Business guests have access to a 24-hour business center with high-speed Internet access, while all guests enjoy Greek cuisine at the Parliament restaurant.
Fabrics by Lauren, Fornacetti, and Versace decorate NJV Athens Plaza Hotel's 180 guestrooms, which include marble baths, designer toiletries, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NJV Athens Plaza Hotel Amenities
The NJV Athens Plaza Hotel is located in the historical center of Athens on Syntagma Square, near the university, a park, and the Syntagma metro station; hotel is connected to a shopping center and within walking distance of Plaka.
This luxury Syntagma hotel features a 2,799-square-foot 24-hour business center that includes 2 conference rooms, a technology support staff, printer, fax and photocopier machines. There is a a computer station with Internet access point with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge), as well as an on-site restaurant and 2 lounges.
Guests have access to a nearby fitness center (discounts apply) and full-service health spa. The front desk offers tours/ticket assistance and there is parking nearby (surcharge and reservations required). Half-board rates available. Smoking in designated areas only.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 9
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1980
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 260
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2799
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Parliament restaurant - Low-key restaurant with city views is popular with the business crowd open for buffet breakfast (surcharge applies), lunch and dinner as well as brunch. The signature dish is Fillets of Dover Sole Meunier with Mushroom and Lemon Cream Sauce. Menu varies.
Explorer's Lounge - This relaxed bar-lounge serves appetizers, drinks and is open all day.
Plaza Lounge - Located on a mezzanine overlooking the lobby, this informal, modern cafe is open all day for coffee, tea, cakes, and pastries.
The picturesque area of Plaka is ideal for a morning or evening stroll. Above Plaka, just one kilometer from the hotel, stands the Acropolis, arguably the most important monument in the Ancient Greek world and a must-see for first-time visitors to the city.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
NJV Athens Plaza Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Hotel Registry Number - 0206K01AA0023300
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Book a minimum 2-night stay in any room type now - April 20, 2014 for travel April 15-22, 2014 and receive the following:
- 50% discount on Easter lunch at Parliament Restaurant