Book your room at President Hotel
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Triple Room (with Extra Bed)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel near Benaki Museum
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of U.S. Embassy, Lycabettus Theater, and Benaki Museum. Hellenic Parliament and Syntagma Square are also within 3 mi (5 km).
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 516 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and room service. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also find wired Internet and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4230 square feet (393 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a theme park shuttle, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
President Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 516
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 21
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 393
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1979
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4230
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4 EUR per hour ), Wired internet access ( 4 EUR per hour )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
MAIN RESTAURANT - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for President Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - 0206K014A0028900
- All citizens of Greece will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 50 per day (for guests under 2 years old)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.