Book your room at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Alpharetta hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is in the same area as North Point Mall, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, and Riverpines Golf Club. Regional attractions also include Archibald Smith Plantation Home and The Forum on Peachtree Parkway.
In addition to a restaurant, Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 318
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
The Lobby Bar - This bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.