Availability: Atlanta Marriott Marquis
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase,
Deluxe Room - Special event
Concierge Room, Concierge Service, City View - Concierge room
50-story atrium hotel in downtown Atlanta
This Marriott hotel connects to the Peachtree Center Mall, which links to the MARTA rail system; it is 5 blocks from the Georgia Aquarium and Centennial Olympic Park, and 1 mile from the Georgia Dome.
A 24-hour fitness center offers sauna and steam rooms, and indoor and outdoor pools; Atlanta Marriott Marquis also has 4 restaurants, 84 meeting rooms, and a FedEx Office business center.
Room for business
All 1,663 rooms at this Marriott hotel offer high-speed Internet access and complimentary premium channels. Furnishings include modular desks, leather work chairs, and beds with down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Atlanta Marriott Marquis Amenities
The Atlanta Marriott Marquis has a 24-hour fitness center with locker rooms, steam rooms, sauna, free weights, nautilus equipment, four stationary bikes, and four treadmills. An indoor splash pool and seasonal outdoor splash pool are also available. The Spa offers various treatments in seven different rooms (surcharge).
A FedEx Office business center provides color copying and printing services, as well as shipping services, office supplies, and computer rental. All common areas have wireless Internet access (surcharge). The adjacent Peachtree Center offers shopping, restaurants, and a hair salon.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 50
- Total number of rooms - 1,663
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
SEAR and SEAR BAR - Signature restaurant, serving steaks and seafood in a fire-inspired atmosphere. Five floor-to-ceiling, temperature-controlled wine vaults. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
PULSE - Featuring a 50-foot-tall sail with a color-changing light show within the hotel's atrium. Serving a range of beverages and appetizers such as shrimp shooters, salmon crisps, and lump crab dip. An audible heartbeat starts in the early evening, marking the beginning of an eight-hour social hour. Open mid-afternoon to late night.
High Velocity - Sports bar with more than 20 plasma TVs and more than 20 beers on tap. Menu includes appetizers sliders and burgers, and chicken wings. Media room with 40-foot projection screen and leather recliners. Open late morning to late night.
M:Store - Serving quick drinks and snacks. Open early morning to late evening.
Starbucks - Menu includes coffee drinks and pastries. Open early morning to late evening.
This Atlanta hotel has a 24-hour fitness center with free weights, nautilus equipment, four stationary bikes, and four treadmills. Guests can use an indoor splash pool and seasonal outdoor splash pool. Discount passes to the Peachtree Center Athletic Club one block away are available to hotel guests. The 18-hole Bobby Jones Golf Course is four miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Atlanta Marriott Marquis Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.