Book your room at Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Atlanta (Midtown - Piedmont)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Atlanta (Midtown - Piedmont), close to Whole World Theater, Atlantic Station, and Atlanta Symphony Hall. Also nearby are National Museum of Patriotism and Center for Puppetry Arts.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech
- The Overview
Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1250 square feet (113 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 113
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1250
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Grocery store
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- The Eats
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Courtyard Atlanta Midtown/Georgia Tech
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.