Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 double
College Park eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in College Park, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Clinical Skills Evaluation Center, Georgia International Convention Center, and College Park Golf Course. Area attractions also include Camp Creek Marketplace and Point University.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road
- At your hotel
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road is a smoke-free property.
- Snack bar/deli
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.