Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Marietta-Delk Road
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Family-friendly Marietta hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in the suburbs, close to Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital, Cumberland Mall, and Life University. Local attractions also include Fox Creek Golf Course and Southern Polytechnic State University.
At Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Marietta-Delk Road, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Marietta-Delk Road Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Marietta-Delk Road provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Marietta-Delk Road is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Marietta-Delk Road Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.