Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bed
Standard, Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Standard, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Dunwoody (Perimeter Center)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Dunwoody (Perimeter Center), close to Perimeter Mall, Murphey Candler Park, and Art Institute of Atlanta. Local attractions also include American Intercontinental University and Anne Frank in the World Exhibit.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 15
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free parking
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- CD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.