Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
Downtown Atlanta hotel within walking distance to major attractions and commercial district
Close to convention center
Conveniently located in downtown Atlanta, only a few blocks from MARTA Peachtree Center, this modern, boutique-style hotel is within walking distance to a number of Atlanta attractions, including Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center, World of Coca-Cola, Philips Arena and the Centennial Olympic Park.
Business center, outdoor pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers an onsite business center and over 14,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space, all with wireless Internet and audiovisual equipment.
Rooms at this DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel feature stylish décor and modern amenities, including headboard reading lights. These Atlanta accommodations boast in-room technology & ergonomic design for comfortable travel. All rooms are smoke free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
The 312-room DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown is a half-mile (800 meters) from Phillips Arena and the Georgia Dome. Guests are offered a warm welcome and a delicious DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. Conveniently located in downtown Atlanta, only a few blocks from MARTA Peachtree Center, this modern, boutique-style hotel is within walking distance to a number of Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center, and the Centennial Olympic Park. Hotel features include an upscale restaurant and lounge, outdoor pool, complimentary fitness center, and garage parking for a fee.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers 14,194 square feet (1.318 square meters) of business, meeting, and banquet facilities, including a 4,500-square-foot (418 square meters) ballroom; a 24-hour business center is equipped with Internet access, a fax machine, and copier. Complimentary wired high-speed internet is available in all public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Number of floors - 9
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1319
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14194
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Press Restaurant and Lounge - Traditional American cuisine in an upscale, casual environment. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and spirits.
Room service is available for lunch and dinner until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 21
Caters to adults only
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Guests under 21 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.