Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Double Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds, with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite King Two RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Downtown Atlanta hotel within walking distance to major attractions and commercial district
Close to convention center
Conveniently located in downtown Atlanta, only a few blocks from MARTA Peachtree Center, this modern, boutique-style hotel is within walking distance to a number of Atlanta attractions, including Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center, World of Coca-Cola, Philips Arena and the Centennial Olympic Park.
Business center, outdoor pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers an onsite business center and over 14,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space, all with wireless Internet and audiovisual equipment.
Rooms at this DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel feature stylish décor and modern amenities, including headboard reading lights. These Atlanta accommodations boast in-room technology & ergonomic design for comfortable travel. All rooms are smoke free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The 312-room DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown is a half-mile (800 meters) from Phillips Arena and the Georgia Dome. Guests are offered a warm welcome and a delicious DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. Conveniently located in downtown Atlanta, only a few blocks from MARTA Peachtree Center, this modern, boutique-style hotel is within walking distance to a number of Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center, and the Centennial Olympic Park. Hotel features include an upscale restaurant and lounge, outdoor pool, complimentary fitness center, and garage parking for a fee.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers 14,194 square feet (1.318 square meters) of business, meeting, and banquet facilities, including a 4,500-square-foot (418 square meters) ballroom; a 24-hour business center is equipped with Internet access, a fax machine, and copier. Complimentary wired high-speed internet is available in all public areas.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 14194
- Conference space size (meters) - 1319
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Outdoor pool
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Press Restaurant and Lounge - Traditional American cuisine in an upscale, casual environment. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and spirits.
Room service is available for lunch and dinner until 11 PM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 for adults and USD 12.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.