Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!
Respire, Double Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!
Elegant Buckhead hotel near Lenox Square
The 25-floor Grand Hyatt is in fashionable Buckhead, 6 miles north of downtown Atlanta, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and entertainment area. Complimentary shuttle within a 2-mile radius.
Garden of repose
Cathedral windows in the hotel's black-and-white marble lobby open onto views of a Japanese serenity garden, with a three-story waterfall, pond, and path winding by benches and gazebos.
Newly renovated in summer 2010, each of the 439 guestrooms at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead offers Hyatt's signature Grand Bed, fiber-optic Internet, and LCD HDTVs.
Located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza, Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead offers views in every direction. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool and fitness center with array of cardio machines, weight racks, and free weights. Towels, toiletries, and hair dryers are available in the locker rooms, which also house a sauna and steam room.
Meeting/banquet space totals 30,000 square feet (2,787 square meters) and includes a rooftop boardroom with skyline view. A privately owned business center is available around the clock and provides computer rentals, Internet access, and copier/fax machines (surcharge).
A courtesy car offers transportation to destinations within a 2-mile (3.2 kilometer) radius of the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 439
- Number of floors - 25
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Year Built 1990
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- In-room massage available
- LCD TV
- Down comforter
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic check-out
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- City view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Pillowtop mattress
Cassis Restaurant - Restaurant overlooking three-story waterfall of Japanese serenity garden. Features traditional Continental cuisine and Sunday brunch.
Onyx at the Grand - Located at end of sitting area overlooking Japanese garden and waterfall. Tall cathedral windows. Live jazz and warm chandelier lighting. Flat-screen TV. Serves Starbucks coffees and pastries by day. Grand Martinis; cigars.
Room Service - This hotel offers 24-hour room service.
Many recreational opportunities exist in the area around the Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead. Fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 22, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Early departure fee charged
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 200.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.