Book your room at Hyatt Atlanta Midtown
Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel with an indoor pool in Atlanta (Midtown - Piedmont)
This hotel is located in Atlanta (Midtown - Piedmont), close to Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, Centennial Olympic Park, and Georgia Institute of Technology. Also nearby are World of Coca Cola and Georgia Aquarium.
At Hyatt Atlanta Midtown, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hyatt Atlanta Midtown features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 3335 square feet (300 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2013.
Hyatt Atlanta Midtown has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 194/21
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3335
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Game viewing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hyatt Atlanta Midtown
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.