Please enter your travel dates.
Atlanta hotel close to downtown attractions, shopping
This Hyatt Regency hotel, in the heart of downtown Atlanta, stands adjacent to Peachtree Center Shopping Mall, 1 mile from Georgia World Congress Center, and is connected directly to the MARTA train.
This hotel offers express and airline check-in kiosks, and wireless Internet is available throughout. Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown has a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool with sun deck.
Guestrooms are located in 3 towers, and many feature city views. Amenities at this Hyatt Regency hotel include pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Atlanta Hyatt features a 22-story atrium lobby and blue dome, including the state's largest hotel ballroom. The hotel is attached to Peachtree Center Mall via an indoor skywalk, which provides access to a MARTA station. Many guests choose to walk to the Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center, Phillips Arena, and Georgia Dome.
Amenities include two on-site restaurants, two lounges, a full-service business center, check-in kiosks, and airline check-in. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel.
Other amenities include a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and a 5,000-square-foot fitness center equipped with treadmills, stair climbers, stationary bikes, free weights, and eight TVs.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 1,260
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 180000
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Medical assistance available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 16723
- Security guard
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Down comforter
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
Sway Restaurant - Southern favorites made with seasonal, local ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Twenty – Two Storys Bar - Gastropub with a full list of Georgia beers and ales as well as a menu of snacks, appetizers, and entrees. Known for its Soft Philly Pretzels with dipping sauce.
Market - 24-hour Starbucks Coffee® shop with fresh-made sandwiches, salads, and wood-fired pizzas. Also serves yogurt, fresh fruit, snacks, sodas, candy, and locally made ice cream.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown offers a swimming pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.