Book your room at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Mandarin Terrace King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mandarin King RoomMax Occupancy: 20 guests (up to 19 children, 1 infant)
Premier Terrace King SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Atlanta (Buckhead)
This luxury hotel is located in Atlanta (Buckhead), near the airport, Legoland Discovery Center, Phipps Plaza, and Lenox Square. Also nearby are Atlanta History Center and Swan House.
In addition to a restaurant, Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta
In addition to a full-service spa, Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6542 square feet (608 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 15
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 608
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6542
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (12.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (12.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Air conditioning
- Video-game console
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Aerobics on site
The Spa has 13 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Detoxification wrap
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 13
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body scrubs
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per stay
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.