Book your room at Marriott Atlanta Norcross
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Norcross (Duluth - Norcross)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Norcross (Duluth - Norcross), close to The Forum on Peachtree Parkway. Area attractions also include Global Mall and Malibu Grand Prix.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Atlanta Norcross features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Atlanta Norcross
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Atlanta Norcross provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Marriott Atlanta Norcross is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Year Built 1987
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Chili Lime - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Marriott Atlanta Norcross
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.