Book your room at Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Dunwoody (Perimeter Center)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Dunwoody (Perimeter Center), near the airport, Perimeter Mall, Murphey Candler Park, and Art Institute of Atlanta. Local attractions also include American Intercontinental University and Anne Frank in the World Exhibit.
Recreational amenities at Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 18,400 square feet (1709 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center is a smoke-free property.
- Technology support staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Year Built 1976
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Security guard
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18,400
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1709
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Twisted Oak - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Greatroom - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.95 and USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.