Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Best Available
- One King Bed
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Concierge Room
- One King Bed
College Park eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in College Park, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Georgia International Convention Center, Clinical Skills Evaluation Center, and College Park Golf Course. Local attractions also include Camp Creek Marketplace and Point University.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Gateway Atlanta Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Gateway Atlanta Airport features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 21,648 square feet (2011 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2010.
Marriott Gateway Atlanta Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 403
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Concierge services
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21,648
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2011
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor heated
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
Marriott Gateway Atlanta Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.