Book your room at Marriott Gateway Atlanta Airport
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
3.5-star hotel with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Georgia International Convention Center and within 3 mi (5 km) of College Park Golf Course and Camp Creek Marketplace. Point University and Clinical Skills Evaluation Center are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. An airport shuttle is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 403 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and iPod docks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Gateway Atlanta Airport2020 Convention Center Concourse College Park GA 30337
Marriott Gateway Atlanta Airport features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a meeting room, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 21,648 square feet (2011 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2010.
Marriott Gateway Atlanta Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 403
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation
- Concierge services
- One meeting room
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2011
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 21,648
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool heated
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Marriott Gateway Atlanta Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Deposit: USD 50 per day