Availability: Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Standard Room, City View
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Room - Allergy Friendly PURE room
- One King Bed
Atlanta boutique property near Georgia Institute of Technology and Piedmont Park
In the business district
This boutique property is situated in trendy Midtown's business district, 1 block from GA Technology Square or 3 blocks from MARTA's Midtown Stn. Nearby landmarks also include The Fox a GA Aquarium.
Briza and Rooftop 866 lounge are popular dining establishments for both hotel guests and local residents. Additional services include Concierge desk - Renaissance Navigator for all local needs.
Guestrooms have 37 inch LCD televisions and turndown service. bathrooms include designer bathrobes, Aveda products, and oversized counters. We are a pet-friendly hotel offering special amenities for pet guestsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Amenities
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel offers stylish and sophisticated boutique accommodations. Enjoy our hosted evening wine reception from 5pm-6pm, Monday through Friday. This boutique hotel features Briza, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or enjoy our seasonal Rooftop 866 bar where you can get light snacks, cocktails, and enjoy conversation under the stars! In addition, a full service gym, business center, and concierge staff is available. Meeting facilities include The High Ballroom, The Woodruff Boardroom, The Alliance Room with an outdoor patio, and other conference/banquet facilities for small groups.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 304
- Number of floors - 21
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary reception
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Briza - Chef Janine Falvo serves up signature southern inspired fare with an emphasis on farm-to-table cuisine and neighborhood appeal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also feature the neighborhood's popular Rooftop 866 lounge (seasonal).
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per room
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.